Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Not a fan of Pan





At a recent hearing on SB277 State Senator Block asked if the CDC or AMA had data about the probability or likelihood of large or huge outbreaks occurring if a certain number of children remained unvaccinated. The answer, based on what history tells us, is that at current rates we are well protected: outbreaks are currently rare rare and huge ones are unheard of.

Measles was considered eradicated* nation-wide (eradicated meaning any small outbreaks that occurred over that time frame resulted from imported cases) with rates lower than or about equal to what we have in California today under current laws in place. 2015 MMR vaccination rate in California is 92.6%

2001-08 nation-wide vaccination rates for MMR from CDC Pink Book 12th edition

2001 - 91.4
2002 - 91.6
2003 - 93.0
2004 - 93.0
2005 - 91.5
2006 - 92.4
2007 - 92.3
2008 - 92.1

There were clusters of lower immunity throughout this period just as there have always been and are today

As to what would happen if this bill passed, there is no metric allowing us to foresee a future with a one or two percent increase in vaccination rates. Historically a 1-3% fluctuation in national rates has occurred randomly from year to year with no demonstrable effect on the number of cases.

One would need a well-funded, peer-reviewed study to even begin to try to measure the impact of  a small increase in vaccination rates. Anything Senator Pan could produce in a matter of days would be nothing more than a guess. I don’t think we want to pass a bad bill on a guess.

*****

Senator Pan keeps talking about things getting worse because we are not stopping the curve of increasing exemptions. But as he well knows, exemptions are no longer rising. Exemptions fell 20% last year and they fell even more dramatically in the clusters of under-vaccination he so often refers to. This is a result of his own bill - AB 2109 - which passed in 2012. The L.A Times reports:

“Statewide, the rate of vaccine waivers for kindergartners entering school in the fall declined to 2.5% in 2014 from 3.1% in 2013. Bigger declines were seen in districts with some of the larger vaccine exemption rates.

In the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, the rate fell from 14.8% to 11.5%; Capistrano Unified in south Orange County declined from 9.5% to 8.6%; Beverly Hills Unified declined from 11.9% to 5%; and Laguna Beach Unified declined from 15.1% to 2%, according to The Times' analysis.”

The last two areas mentioned achieved astonishingly large drops in exemptions. With Beverly Hills exemptions falling 54% to and those in Laguna Beach falling 86%

Overall MMR vaccination rates are stable and at or near record highs

*****

Almost 7% of children are admitted to school without vaccines on a conditional basis. These children are far more numerous than those who have personal belief exemptions. This bill does not address those conditional exemptions

According to press reports:
"These students may lawfully enter kindergarten on a “conditional basis,” with some, but not all, of their required shots. The condition is that they’ll get up to date soon."

This is another reason eliminating the personal exemption will have almost no practical effect on measles risks

*****

Senators Marty Block and Loni Hancock asked:

Q: If my child is vaccinated and another is not, what are the chances my child will get the measles

A: Since there is a 90% chance transmission would occur if the child were not vaccinated, and the vaccine is 99% effective your  vaccinated child's odds of getting the measles would be less than 1%

Sources:

“Measles is so contagious that if one person has it, 90% of the people close to that person who are not immune will also become infected.”

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/meas.html
“Studies indicate that, if the first dose is administered no earlier than the first birthday, greater than 99% of persons who receive two doses of measles vaccine develop serologic evidence of measles immunity”

26 comments:

  1. Yeah its wonderful post,your spreading good for this .But i don't no information correct.
    http://www.pediatriconcall.com/forpatients/vaccination/Vaccination_Home.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all adore it including me.used plant and machinery sales

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the measles are so contagious then why didn't my younger sister and brother catch the measels from me when when I had the measels back in early 1963? They were living in the same house with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your full blog and very apposite for me, as it contains lot of info.

    Business Machines Office Equipment in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also go to random websites for health info rather than choosing reputable source.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Synergistic toxicity is so often disregarded or dismissed.

    We are told not to be ignorant about accepting sick people as the sickness being part of their identity, however, why are we ignorant of what causes the sickness? They either spin it away as genetic or complete ignore it.

    When you vaccinate a child, did you get tested for already existing toxins to avoid synergistic toxicity? The response is NO its not even considered as part of the equation or safety concern.

    We need to demand toxicity testing before vaccinations are considered.

    Stoping this ignorance to the dangers of vaccinations is a must.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vaccines save millions of lives. All the real scientific provable evidence demonstrates that is true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Love  Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

    ReplyDelete
  10. So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man herbalist Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after  three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was  negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from  HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come'  out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whats App him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MALARIA , BACTERIA DIARRHEA, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA, KIDNEY DISEASE,, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, OSTEOPOROSIS, RABIES RHEUMATISM, THYROID, GALLSTONE, COLD & FLU, DENGUE, HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE, PROSTATE, CIRRHOSIS, DENGUE FEVER, SCABIES, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, SMALLPOX,  PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION. etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         whatsapp number.  +2349010754824 website: https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. From the very beginning, any digital product development project needs a clear idea of what exactly to build and why. Often, the “clear idea” can be associated with a long list of requirements - a fixed list of project specifications. Quite a scary phrase, agree? https://cxdojo.com/what-you-should-know-about-user-stories

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. In February 2017, my immune system was not functioning correctly and my primary care physician did a N.A.E.T. Treatment with Laser Acupuncture and Auricular Acupuncture to try to desensitize my body from the different allergies and allergies to the metals. This procedure began to make me drained and very fatigued. He recommended that I have a GI Stool test done as I was having GI issues in February 2017, to check for parasites, pathogens, bacterial flora, and fungi/yeasts. The results showed that I had a Bacterial Pathogen called Salmonella, high amounts of normal bacterial flora, called Enterococcus spp. and Escherichia spp., 2 parasites called Dientamoeba fragilis and Endolimax nana, and 2 types of fungi/yeasts called Candida spp. and Geotrichum spp. The doctor recommended that I take Dr Itua Herbal Medicine to get rid of the Candida as that was the main concern at the time and I did purchase Dr Itua Herbal Medicine and after taking it all as instructed I was totally cured so is a urged form of heart to believe in herbal medicines but yes indeed natural remedies should be recognize around the globe because is the only healing that has no side effect on each every healing, I will recommend anyone here with health challenge to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / Www.drituaherbalcenter.com he capable of all kind of disease like Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Kidney disease,Parkinson,ALS,Copd. with a complete cure without coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Knowing the pulse of your target market ensures you serve them better. Armed with the right set of omnichannel CX solutions, you can provide a consistent user.

    ReplyDelete