Monday, March 14, 2011

Vaccines as Victims



We're told vaccines are a victim of their own success and if we saw illnesses like the measles and mumps we'd all rush to our doctors and gratefully accept any and all vaccines they could supply. But if that's true, why does it take a relentless marketing campaign, shameless fear mongering and free immunizations to even approach a 30-40% vaccination rate for the flu: an illness that that's right in front of our noses and allegedly killing 24,000 a year.


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete